The Plasti-Fab Composite Baffle Wall provides superior corrosion resistance while providing the flexibility of custom fabrication to meet specific application needs. All composite parts are guaranteed against corrosion.Plasti-Fab is a world class manufacturer of composites with over 40 years of experience designing, engineering and building products for fluid management and control. Plasti-Fab products are fabricated from highly corrosion resistant composite fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP). Recognized around the world as an experienced innovator and provider of quality composite solutions, Plasti-Fab has a wealth of experience and expertise in flow measurement products.
- Minimum 1/4” thickness walls custom designed for each application
- Vacuum infusion completely encapsulates wall interior — no glued seams
- Glass content exceeds 60%
- Available orifices sized and located per engineer design
- Walls can be fabricated in standard panels 8’6” x 20’0”
- Panels are flanged and bolted together on location for larger walls
- Composite sandwich construction provides superior strength
Design Features and Accessories
- Flanged bolt together panels are available to cover large spans
- Composite material is non-conductive and corrosion resistant
- FRP Baffle walls do not need to be primed, painted, or otherwise surfaced
- Baffle walls can be fabricated with various orifice configurations and unlimited sizes, layouts and configurations.
- Baffles walls can be constructed with integral stop gates for sludge cleansing
- Corrosion resistant composite FRP will not rust, rot, or crumble