FRP Rotating Scum Skimmers
The FRP Rotating Scum Skimmer is designed for rectangular basins. Typical sizes range from 6 ft. to 20 ft. in length, and 6 inches to 18 inches in diameter. Most are manually operated with a lever arm. A handwheel or electric operator are available options. Normal maintenance consists of routine plant wash down. Typical applications include: grease and scum in primary basins; surface oil in oil/water separators; foam and process debris in industrial basins; byproduct decant in certain industrial separation basins; and/or the removal of leaves and other floating organic debris in water plant sedimentation and chlorination basins.
- Low Maintenance, requires only a periodic wash down
- No initial or continuous priming, painting or coating needed
- Engineered for each application to meet deflection and loading requirements
- FRP Skimmer with slotted collection pipe
- Available in standard sizes from 6” diameter to 42” diameter